Texas 4-H is a program designed for young students from 3rd grade to 12th grade. 4-H has many areas of interest to offer and is promised to have something that fits YOU! You may be thinking 4-H is only for students who want to show livestock… But there is so much more to it! 4-H offers projects like shooting sports, fashion and interior design, photography, and SO much more! Since 1908, Texas 4-H continues to have a rich relationship with the upcoming agriculturists from the help of Extension Agents, Community Members, and Volunteers!
In order to be a 4-H member, you must have at least one project. Once you decide what that project is going to be, you are going to learn more about the project and how it is going to be a part of your daily life. Through participating in 4-H projects, you will gain skill sets that are going to last you a lifetime! Browse the long list of projects 4-H has to offer!
Here are some things to consider when picking your project(s):
- Select a project that can be completed.
- Take into consideration the money and time it is going to take.
- Consider the space and resources you have access to.
- Can parents/guardians help?
- Make sure you pick something that is going to be FUN & WORTH IT!
- Contact Nolan County 4-H for assistance or more information regarding your project.